In these Conditions:
- “Customer” means the person designated as such in the quotation, acceptance of order, invoice or other form to which these Conditions are annexed;
“Work” means the goods and services specified in the quotation, acceptance of order or other form to which these Conditions are annexed;
“Printer” means Talking Horse Design & Print;
“Conditions” means the agreement between the Customer and the Printer for the supply of Work by the Printer;
“Writing” includes email.
- The Printer shall supply and the Customer shall accept the work in accordance with any written quotation/estimate of the Printer which is accepted by the Customer, or any written order of the Customer which is accepted by the Printer, subject in either case to these Conditions.
- No variation to these Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in Writing between the authorised representatives of the Customer and the Printer.
- No order submitted by the Customer shall be deemed to be accepted by the Printer unless and until confirmed in Writing by the Printers’s authorised representative.
- The Customer shall be responsible to the Printer for providing the Printer all necessary information or material relating to the Work within a sufficient time to enable the Printer to perform the Contract in accordance with its terms.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specification for the Work shall be those set out in the Printer’s quotation/estimate (if accepted by the Customer) or the Customer’s order (if accepted by the Printer).
- No order which has been accepted by the Printer may be cancelled by the Customer except with the agreement in Writing of the Printer and on the terms that the Customer shall indemnify the Printer in full against all losses (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the Printer as a result of cancellation.
- All prices quoted are valid for 30 days only (or until earlier acceptance by the Customer), after which time they maybe be altered by the Printer without giving notice to the Customer. The Printer shall not be bound by any price quoted/estimated to the Customer unless confirmed by the Printer in Writing.
- All prices are subject to sight of copy.
- All artwork time is chargeable and will only be undertake upon acceptance of this estimate and payment made.
- All prices include producing artwork, where required, and include simple, minor alterations. Any further alterations will be chargeable at the Printers hourly rate.
- It is the customers sole responsibility to ensure that they are satisfied when taking delivery of the order. The Printer strongly suggests signing for orders ‘unchecked’, or at least putting ‘UC’ beside your signature. Failure to do this may result in the Printer being unable to put in a claim with the appropriate courier.
- Should there be any issues with the order once the Customer has taken delivery they must report any damage/quality issues etc within 24 hours of taking delivery/signing for the order. After this time it will be deemed that the Customer is happy with the order and the Printer will not be liable for any reprint costs. Any reprint costs will be the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- All prices quoted by the Printer include VAT. Talking Horse Design & Print is not VAT registered.
- The Printer reserves the right, by giving notice to the Customer at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the Work to reflect any increase in the cost to the Printer which is due to any factor beyond the control of the Printer (such as, without limitation, any significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture), and change in delivery dates, quantities or specifications of the Work which is requested by the Customer, or any delay caused by and instructions of the Customer or failure of the Customer to give the Printer adequate information or instructions or materials.
- All Work must be paid in full, or in part if agreed in writing with the Printer, and cleared if required, by the Customer prior to Work commencing. Upon payment clearing, if required, then Work will begin immediately.
- Should an account be agreed by both the Printer and Customer, it will be a strict 14 day (calendar days) payment term.
- Payment can be made in cash, cheque (made payable to E.J. Waugh) or bank transfer.
- Delivery of the Work can be made by the Customer collecting it from the Printer’s premises at any time after the Printer has notified the Customer that the Work is ready for collection or if some other place for delivery is agreed by the Printer, by the Printer delivering the Work to that place. A delivery charge may apply.
- Any dates quoted/estimated for delivery of the Work are approximate only and the Printer shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the Work. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed by the Printer in Writing. The Work may be delivered by the Printer in advance of any quoted deliver date upon giving reasonable notice to the Customer.
- The Printer reserves the right to deliver up to ten per cent more or less than the quantity of the Work ordered subject to a proportionate adjustment in the price, and the quantity so delivered shall be deemed to be the quantity ordered.
- It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to carefully check over the proofs of the Work so that the Customer is completely satisfied and must inform the Printer in Writing that they are happy to proceed with production or of anything they are unhappy about. This includes all typographical/numerical errors and the Printer shall not be liable for any claim made, whether or not the Printer has typeset or copy and pasted details supplied by the customer. Any reprints that may be required will be done at cost of which the Customer will be one hundred percent liable for.
- Unless supplied by the Customer or unless otherwise agreed by the Printer in Writing prior to work commencing, all items used in the production, for example blocks, film, etc shall be the exclusive property of the Printer whether such items have been commissioned by the Customer or otherwise.
- Unless specifically requested by the Customer prior to production, the Printer may use any artwork for any promotional/marketing purposes. This includes and is not limited to social media, website etc.
- Any reviews, comments left on social media, search engines, emailed comments or any other platforms (where comments can be left) may be used by the Printer for promotional/marketing purposes. This includes and is not limited to other social media channels, website etc.
- Should the Customer wish to have any artwork, by which the Printer means, print ready/quality files, released to them, the Customer will be required to pay a nominal fee.
- By signing/confirming in Writing to the Printer it will be deemed that the Customer has read and agrees with these Conditions and wavers any liability to the Printer.